With the editor you can make text changes, link changes, to all pages. You can also add/edit/delete any of the blogs.
Through the editor, no layout changes can be made.
Updated: Jun 13, 2022
How to add a piece of content.
Step 1. On the designer. Click on the database icon. From there the Discover Media tab.
Step 2. Click on "New Discover Medium" blue button on top right of screen.
- Slug is auto completed.
- Type of content dropdown.
- Select if you want it to be "popular" for the DiscoverPage.
- Body text
- Thumbnail image that is seen across the site on the Card of the content.
- Hero Image
- Podcast Event Video Webinar - if there is a video display of any kind.
- Interaction time - label for card
- Date to publish - used for sorting.
- Add Icon - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1trFoUEWn9mRf4Iok5_TiLbQbKlFfhT1Z?usp=sharing
Download icon from here and upload.
- Description is shown on card.
- State is for future use
- Background color of card
- Text Color of Card
- Media title
- Button Text Color
- Button Text
- Arrow Image
For Company - For Products - For Agents is for the Navigation
Click Save button on top right.
Go to any page on the editor. Then Click on top right that says Publish. Then the blue button "Publish to Selected Domains"
Please don't publish anything for now. As long as it's saved. I can then publish it.